7 – 8.15pm £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
Thursday Nights at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
These classes will be guided by Buddhist Nun and Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Chitta. Chitta has been a student of Buddhist Master Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 12 years and was appointed the Resident Teacher at Potala KBC. Chitta has been teaching and guiding retreats all over Northern Ireland and is known for her warmth and down to earth approach.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a short buddhist prayer, a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- March 23rd – Loving Kindness and Self Care
- March 30th – Developing Confidence.
- April 6th – Preventing burn out.
- April 13th – Are other people our problem?
- April 20th – Things are not as they seem. Emptiness.
- May 4th – To be announced
- May 11th – To be announced
- May 18th – To be announced
- June 1st – To be announced
- June 8th – To be announced
- June 15th – To be announced
- June 22nd – To be announced
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.