7 – 8.15pm £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
Thursday Nights at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
These classes will be guided by Buddhist Nun and Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Chitta. Chitta has been a student of Buddhist Master Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 14 years and was appointed the Resident Teacher at Potala KBC. Chitta has been teaching and guiding retreats all over Northern Ireland and is known for her warmth and down to earth approach.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 5Apr – Stress and Anxiety, Expectation and Tension. Reconnecting with the peace within.
- 12 Apr – The Power of One, The Limitless Power of connecting with many
- 19 Apr – Overcoming Insecurity, Conflict and Fear. The power of love and compassion.
- 26 Apr – Dealing with guilt and shame. Finding forgiveness for ourselves and others
- 3 May – The tyranny of uncertainty and inadequacy. Transform my mind, transform my world
- 10 May – Feeling powerless in a consumerist world. Reconnecting with the true self
17 May – Am I enough? Limiting beliefs versus wisdom
31 May – The limitless mind. The superpower within
7 Jun – Feeling lost, confused and disillusioned . Finding clarity and connection
14 Jun – The harmful stories we tell ourselves Identifying with our true wisdom
21 Jun – War of the Worlds. Developing a mind of peace, clarity and love.
28th Jun – Who am I? The meaning of life
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go.