10 – 11.15am £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
Sunday mornings at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
These classes will be guided by Buddhist Nun and Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Chitta. Chitta has been a student of Buddhist Master Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 14 years and was appointed the Resident Teacher at Potala KBC. Chitta has been teaching and guiding retreats all over Northern Ireland and is known for her warmth and down to earth approach.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- Oct 15 – Finding happiness in meditation
- Oct 22 – Making meditation work for you
- Oct 29 – Meditation for Stress – inner solutions
- Nov 12 – Mindful Living – Memory & Letting go of the past
- Nov 19 – Creating a positive present – Beginning now
- Nov 26 – Focus, confidence, actualising potential.
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.