Tuesday nights with Gen Chitta are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
These classes will be guided by Buddhist Nun Gen Kelsang Chitta, a student of Buddhist Master Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 14 years. Gen Chitta has been teaching and guiding retreats all over Northern Ireland and is known for her warmth and down to earth approach. Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
TUESDAYS 7 – 8:15PM
- Oct 17 – Finding happiness in meditation
- Oct24 – Making meditation work for you
- Nov 7 – Mindful Living – Memory & Letting go of the past
- Nov 14 – Creating a positive present – Beginning now
- Nov 21 – Focus, confidence, actualising potential
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go