Tuesday nights with Gen Chitta are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 4 Sep – Stress, Fear & Exhaustion. Finding freedom in mindfulness and meditation.
- 11 Sep – When Helping becomes a Hindrance. The Power of Good Intentions using Wisdom
- 18 Sep – The constraints of dogma and logic. The Power Of Imagination
- 25 Sep – Feeling presurized, tense and reactive. Realising space and responsiveness in the mind. Gaining True resilience
- 2 Oct – The Awe and Wonder of Now. Seeing, feeling and touching life uninterrupted
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6 per class pay as you go £3 concession rate available on request