10am – 11.15pm £6/class
Citywide Retail Park, York Rd, Belfast (Between Costa and Poundland)
Friday morning classes are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 15 Nov – Opening the heart. The lifting of limiting beliefs. With Gen Chitta
- 22 Nov – Held hostage by self ego. Gaining freedom from mistaken view. With Gen Chitta
- 29 Nov – Home is where the heart is. Living from your Buddha Nature. With Gen Chitta
- 6 Dec – The less deceived. The true nature of reality. With Gen Chitta
- 13 Dec – How deep is your practice? Connecting to an ocean of peace. With Ian McGlade
- 20 Dec – The limitless nature of our mind. Setting transcendental resolutions. With Gen Chitta
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go. £3 concession on request. Members go free.