Meditations to Transform Your Life
With Buddhist Meditation Teacher Jackie Suginaga
Tuesdays 7.30-8.30pm at the Elysium Wellness Centre, 28 Merchants Quay, Newry, next door to the Canal Court Hotel
Class time: 19:30-20:30
Class Fee: £6, £3 concession
- Tue 20th Feb – The gift of presence- breaking free from auto pilot.
- Tue 27th Feb – Inner dialogue- friend or foe.
- Tue 6th Mar – Projections of the mind- directors cut
- Tue 13th Mar – The Ego- the ghost in the machine.
- Tue 20th Mar – Meditation and mindfulness- the connection.
- Tue 27th Mar – Cause and effect- the correlation.
- Tue 10th April – Overcoming the limited self- developing the limitless mind.
- Tue 17th Apr – The limitless mind- the super power within.
Learning to meditate can give us the tools us to transform our life from negative states of unhappiness into one of pure and lasting happiness. This is because meditation is a scientific method to improve our human nature. Through attending these classes, you will come to practically experience the profound meaning of Buddhist wisdom advice, empowering you to overcome your problems and find real meaning in your life.
Classes are suitable for beginners and more advanced meditation practitioners. Each class covers various ways to improve our relationships at home, at work, and in our social life through meditation. There is also time to discuss the ideas presented. Learn how to:
* Relax your mind with simple guided meditations
* Contemplate and understand and find answers to your problems
* Use your experiences and insights in meditation to transform your life
No special clothing or pre-registration is required.
Please feel free to drop in to any class.