10 – 11.15am £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
These classes at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 29 Sep – Living with layers of distraction. Creating a mind with an infinite view. With Ian McGlade
- 6 Oct – Searching for the meaning of life?Finding truth from the perspective of death. With Ian McGlade
- 13 Oct – The tension of guilt and regret. A life of sincerity and humility. With Gen Chitta
- 20 Oct – Fear Less – Becoming free from anxiety. With Gen Chitta
- 27 Oct – Busy lives – stressed out. Finding peace with Inner refuge. With Gen Chitta
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6 per class pay as you go. £3 concession rate available on request. Members go free.