Thursdays 7 – 8.15pm £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
These classes at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
These classes will be guided by Buddhist Nun and Resident Teacher Gen Kelsang Chitta. Chitta has been a student of Buddhist Master Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for over 14 years and was appointed the Resident Teacher at Potala KBC. Chitta has been teaching and guiding retreats all over Northern Ireland and is known for her warmth and down to earth approach.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 16 May – Anxiety overload. Returning to inner chill.
- 30 May – Not hating the haters. Stepping right out of that cycle.
- 6 Jun – The darkness of ignorance. The light of wisdom.
- 13 June – From worrier to warrior. Inner transformation.
- 20 Jun – The deception of appearance. Seeing through the illusion.
- 27 Jun – Seeing is believing? Believing is seeing.
- 18 July – Pursuing health and ignoring death. The way of the modern age. with Sara Dylan
- 25 July – Living with hidden inner shame. Living as a generous act. with Sara Dylan
- 1 Aug – The story of my life. The story of my mind. with Sara Dylan
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go. £3 concession on request. Members go free.