7pm – 8:15pm £6/class
Citywide Retail Park, York Rd, Belfast (Between Costa and Poundland)
Friday morning classes are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 23 Oct – Fear less. Becoming free from anxiety. With Andrew Wallace
- 6 Nov – Busy lives, stressed out. Finding peace with inner refuge. With Andrew Wallace
- 13 Nov – Hungry for happiness. Drop the hunger. With Andrew Wallace
- 20 Nov – Opening the heart. The lifting of limiting beliefs. Ian McGlade
- 27 Nov – Held hostage by self ego. Gaining freedom from mistaken view. With Andrew Wallace
- 4 Dec – Home is where the heart is. Living from your Buddha Nature. With Andrew Wallace
- 11 Dec – The less deceived. The true nature of reality.
- 18 Dec – How deep is your practice? Connecting to an ocean of peace.
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go. £3 concession on request. Members go free.