7pm – 8:15pm £6/class
Citywide Retail Park, York Rd, Belfast (Between Costa and Poundland)
Wednesdays evening classes are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 22 Jan- Staying calm when things go wrong. The power of acceptance- Andrew Wallace
- 29 Jan- Letting go of the past. Applying wisdom and meditation- with Andrew Wallace
- 5 Feb- The heavy burden of seeking approval and reputation. Does what people think of us matter?- with Andrew Wallace
- 12 Feb- The causes of a happy mind. Creating Karma moment by moment- Andrew Wallace
- 19 Feb- Hidden self harming thoughts. Becoming a master of our mind- Andrew Wallace
- 26 Feb- Where do problems come from? Learning to control our desire- Andrew Wallace
- 4 Mar- What causes suffering? The role of self grasping- with Andrew Wallace
- 11 Mar- A world in pain. Creating World peace from inner change- with Andrew Wallace
- 18 Mar- Getting caught up in painful feelings. Relying on an inner solution- with Andrew Wallace
- 25 Mar- The sands of time. Life as a meditation- with Andrew Wallace
- 01 April- Stuck in the rut of life. Dancing in the murmuring moment- with Andrew Wallace
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.