Tuesday nights with Gen Chitta are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 11 Sep – A life in crisis? Finding Existential Freedom
- 18 Sep – Can Helping become Harmful? The Power of Good Intention with Wisdom
- 25 Sep – The constraints of dogma and logic. The Power Of Imagination
- 2 Oct – Feeling pressurised, tense and reactive. True resilience, realising space in the mind.
- 23 Oct – Anger, pain and sadness. Quelling strong emotions with inner balance acceptance and peace
- 30 Oct – ‘Me myself and I’ – The insatiable ego. Liberating the wisdom self
- 6 Nov – The Awe and Wonder of Now. Seeing, feeling and touching life uninterrupted
- 13 Nov – The inner self critic – the war within ourselves. Finding lasting natural peace with the mind as our ally. The ultimate truce.
- 20 Nov – Modern world technology – information overload. Finding clarity and space through inner technology
- 27 Nov – Unrest and turbulence within our world. The Power of Love
- 4 Dec – The hollow happiness of victory. Learning to experience peace exponentially.
- 10 Dec – Busy lives and cluttered minds – The fear of burn out. Connecting to peace and harmony within Using our natural resources
- Classes resume again early 2019 – Dates to be confirmed
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6 per class pay as you go £3 concession rate available on request Members go free