Tuesday nights with Gen Chitta are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 12 Mar – Feeling life weary, deflated and tired. Finding true protection for the mind.
- 19 Mar – Harmful viewpoints that cause fear and hate. The true perspective of humanity. with Bronagh Best
- 26 Mar – The fullness of self. The emptiness of I.
- 2 Apr – Mid life crisis and emotional collapse. Living with spaciousness and clarity.
- 9 Apr – Rigid beliefs that harm us and our world. Pressing reset on expectations.
- 16 Apr – Under the influence of strong emotions. Finding distance from our thoughts and feelings
- 30 Apr – The heart of living. The heart of dying.
- 7 May – Dealing with depression. Radical view and practice.
- 14 May – Living our best life. Letting go of trying so hard.
- 21 May – Anxiety overload. Returning to inner chill. with Bronagh Best
- 4 Jun – Not hating the haters. Stepping right out of that cycle.
- 11 Jun – At peace with yourself. A possibility?
- 18 Jun – The postponement of happiness. It’s only a purchase away.
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.