Tuesday nights are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 21 Jan- Staying calm when things go wrong. The power of acceptance- with Bronagh Best
- 04 Feb- The heavy burden of seeking approval and reputation. Does what people think of us matter?- with Gen Chitta
- 11 Feb- The causes of a happy mind. Creating Karma moment by moment- with Gen Chitta
- 18 Feb- Hidden self harming thoughts. Becoming a master of our mind- with Gen Chitta
- 25 Feb- Where do problems come from? Learning to control our desire- with Gen Chitta
- 3 Mar- What causes suffering? The role of self grasping- with Gen Chitta
- 10 Mar- A world in pain. Creating World peace from inner change- with Sara Dylan
- 24 Mar- The sands of time. Life as a meditation- with Gen Chitta
- 31 Mar- Stuck in the rut of life. Dancing in the murmuring moment- with Sara Dylan
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
Seating is provided both on chairs and mats. No special clothing is required.