10am – 11.15pm £6/class 265 Ormeau Rd Belfast
Friday morning classes at Potala are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
Each class starts with a guided breathing meditation, followed by a talk and a final guided meditation. There’ll be an opportunity to relax, ask questions and drink tea after class if you wish.
- 19 July – Pursuing health and ignoring death. The way of the modern age. with Sara Dylan
- 26 July – Living with hidden inner shame. Living as a generous act. with Sara Dylan
- 9Aug – Who am I supposed to be. The power of self accepance. Sara Dylan
- 23 Aug – Feeling out of control in the wave of change. Freedom of going with the flow. with Gen Chitta
- 30 Aug – Living in a material world. Milarepas cave. with Gen Chitta
- 6 Sep – Health wealth and reputation. The balance of adding spirituality to our bucket list. with Gen Chitta
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6/class pay as you go. £3 concession on request. Members go free.