Zoom Thursday night and Sunday morning meditation classes with Gen Chitta right into your home, on your computer, tablet or phone!
- Thursday 02 Apr- 7pm-8.15pm- Keeping up appearances. Being true to ourselves- with Gen Chitta
- Sunday 05 Apr- 10am- 11.15am- Keeping up appearances. Being true to ourselves- with Gen Chitta
- Saturday 18th Apr – 2pm- 5pm- Transforming fear and anxiety- Afternoon Retreat with Gen Chitta. £12 full price. £7 concession.
- Thursday 23rd Apr- 7pm- 8:15pm- The choppy waves of unpredictable times. Thriving in the current of uncertainty- with Gen Chitta
- Sunday 26th Apr- 10am- 11:15am- The choppy waves of unpredictable times. Thriving in the current of uncertainty. with Gen Chitta
- Thursday 30th Apr- 7pm- 8:15pm- Coping with loneliness. Relying on advice from our heart. with Gen Chitta
- Sunday 3rd May- 10am – 11:15am- Coping with loneliness. Relying on advice from our heart. with Gen Chitta
Classes usually cost £6 full price or £3 concession. Please donate accordingly or as much as you can.
Once you make a donation and pick a class you wish to live-stream you will receive the following two emails:
1, Your order confirmation from PayPal– this is your purchase receipt.
2 An email inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting with a link for access.
How to join the live-stream
Zoom can be accessed from your computer (https://www.zoom.us/signup) or device (visit your app store). You will need to register your email address before joining. We suggest doing this early in case of any issues.
10mins before session starts, click the link you received in your Zoom invite. You should be able to connect. We will be contactable by email on firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any issues connecting. If for some reason unable to connect contact us for a video of the class.
If you are a member, Potala volunteer or can’t afford to donate right now, fill out the form below with the date of the class you wish to join and we’ll send you the invite link.
Also still available for a limited time from Potala KBC
Special events with Gen-la Dekyong
Apr 4 ~ The Inner Protection of Spiritual Experience – Inspiring Advice for Challenging Times – live-streamed from Manjushri KMC. Booking at manjushri.org