Thursday nights with Buddhist teacher Bronagh Best are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 23 May – Anxiety overload. Returning to inner chill.
- 6 Jun– Not hating the haters. Stepping right out of that cycle.
- 13 Jun – The darkness of ignorance. The light of wisdom.
- 20 Jun – From worrier to warrior. Inner transformation.
- 27 Jun – The deception of appearance. Seeing through the illusion.
- 18 July – Living in a prison of anxiety. Finding the freedom of fearlessness.
- 25 July – Pursuing health and ignoring death. The way of the modern age.
- 8 Aug – The story of my life. The story of my mind.
- 15 Aug – Who am i supposed to be? The power of self acceptance
- 22 Aug – Seeing from your heart. Hearing from your heart. Living from your heart.
- 29 Aug – Feeling out of control in the wave of change. Freedom of going with the flow.
- 5 Sep – Living in a material world. Milarepas cave.
- 12 Sep – Seeking happiness from success and reputation. Success from happiness.
- 19 Sep – Health wealth and reputation. The balance of adding spirituality to our bucket list.
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6 per class pay as you go £3 concession rate available on request Members go free