Thursday nights with Buddhist teacher Bronagh Best are a great opportunity to be guided in meditation and to listen to interesting talks that will inspire, uplift and help you to improve your state of mind and learn how to deal with problems and stress in a more constructive way.
- 1 Jan and 3 Jan – Introduction to meditation and mindfulness. Useful life skills.
- 10 Jan – Stressed, anxious and reactive minds. Living from a reservoir of peace and clarity.
- 17 Jan – Experiencing loneliness in a crowded world. The power of vulnerability.
- 24 Jan – The negative effects of suppression and repression. Becoming friends with unpleasant feelings.
- 7 Feb – The person behind the masquerade. The masks that disguise the true self.
- 14 Feb – Judgment, prejudice and discrimination. Becoming acceptant of self and others.
- 21 Feb – The relentless pursuit of happiness. Tapping into our inner source of peace.
- 28 Feb – The inner fire of rage. Extinguishing the root of anger.
All are welcome. Each class is self contained so its not necessary to attend all of them, just those ones you are able to make.
£6 per class pay as you go £3 concession rate available on request Members go free